Thursday, February 26, 2009

Share and Voice: The Endless Feast


Hey everyone! So we got some new channels at my house when the big digital switch happened and we have a channel called Create. I was flipping through channels last night and I watched a show called the The Endless Feast. This show was really interesting. The show is based on a couple people who travel around the country to bring together local farmers, artists, and many other people to have one huge feast comprised of only local foods and drinks. The feast takes place outside usually in a field where some of the food came from. The episode I watched took place in California and the dinner had 5 courses. They interviewed a couple farmers who provided most of the meal, a guy who had his own cheese factory, and a guy with his own vineyard who provided 5 different kinds of wine to be accompanied with the meal.

I thought this was a really interesting idea and though it would be cool to be able to have a huge gathering of local people enjoying local food and drink. If you wanna check out the show just click one of the licks above it explains a little more about what The Endless Feast is about and what times its on TV.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I think I would love this show! I'll have to try and catch an episode some time. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! That sounds like a really intersting show. I wonder how they came up with that idea. It is very environmentally friendly. What a great idea. I wonder what a meal with Duluth's locally grown food would be like. I am guessing very small. This show sounds great, and I think I will have to try to watch it sometime.

    ReplyDelete