Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eye Opener: Online Learning Activities

Hey everyone! Last week we had to find a fun online activity to go along with our advocacy project or something that was important to us. This is a summary of what my
web group found for learning activities!
Noah: Health IT Puzzle
Noah choose to have us do a crossword puzzle, which I thought was a great idea. Even though am not the best crossword puzzler, I attempt a couple crosswords a week. It was cool to try doing one in a different format it was was also challenging which added to the experience!
Sara: Stop Smoking Quiz
Sara had us take a stop smoking quiz which I thought was perfect because she seems passionate about this issue. The quiz had shocking statistics as questions that I felt really got the point across to STOP smoking!
Valerie: Health Care Wheel of Fortune
Valerie had a Wheel of Fortune game that was a lot like hang man and forced us to brush up on our health terminology! This game was also fun and challenging, I also found out that it's a little difficult to think of all those different words during the game.
Samantha: Open Door to a Healthy Heart
Sam's game related to mine which focuses on kids eating healthy. This was a cute game that allowed kids to learn more about eating healthy, also I thought it was good that it allowed you to re-do the quiz if you got something wrong.
Good Job Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great summary of the activities. You were both thorough and concise. I am happy to hear that you learned some useful information from these interactive activities.

    ReplyDelete